After School Program
KINDER MISSION’s After School Program will be started back on August 23rd when school resumed, we are happy to welcome back new and current students. Our After School Program will operate at AEA Elementary School and KM Learning Center.
- German homework support
- German reading support
- Support to improve conversational skills
- Support with math and other homework, if time permits
- 5th-Graders DSD preparation support: writing, reading, comprehension help
- Focus on AEA curriculum
- Work with your child in a small group
- Games in German, limited German TV-Episodes
- Break dance, physical activities on certain days
- Spring / Summer / Winter camps
- One-on-one special tutoring (separate fee)
*Our regular After School program focuses on homework. Each grade works in small groups with their own instructor.
Monthly Rates 2022/2023
Rates are Prorated
- Starting: August 22nd, 2022
- Location: at Albert Einstein Academy Elementary Campus, 3035 Ash Street, San Diego, CA 92102
- Location: KM Learning Center, 1947 30th Street, San Diego, CA 92102
- Enrollment Fee: $30 (non-refundable)
- Re-enrollment Fee: $20 (non-refundable)
- Rates include early dismissal days, snacks & supplies
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 2:30-5:30pm
- Wednesday: 12:00-5:30pm
|Month||2 days||3 Days||4 Days||5 Days||Fridays only|
· Fee must be paid by 1st of the month otherwise a late fee of $5 will be applied for each day late
· Discounts available for low income families (proof required)
· Second child discount: 10% for equal or lesser tuition of siblings
DSD Test Support
- Starting in September 2022 integrated in the regular classes
- For 5th Graders
- Reserve a spot now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a special service for the 5th graders. These classes are part of KINDER MISSION after school program and the fee is already included in the monthly rate. These classes should help the students to improve and understand the DSD test procedure. This is not a guarantee to pass the DSD test. If your child needs additional one on one classes, please contact us.
Our program for the 5th graders:
We start by repeating grammar (focus on the German perfect and the cases (Genitiv, Akkusativ, Nominativ, Dativ) which are the most important parts of Grammar in 5th grade at AEA. This is being done orally and in written form. We talk about Germany specific facts in terms of culture, history but also geography. Students have to write their experience and/or opinion about select subjects, using the perfect form as much as possible. The students will be prompted to read and to listen to grade appropriate texts to improve their comprehension skills throughout the semesters.
Enrollment fee: $30 (non-refundable)
Re-enrollment Fee: $20 (non-refundable)
Please fill out the form below and put a check made out to Kinder Mission in the mailbox in the AEA office. You may also print out and mail in a completed form by using the “Download PDF Form” button below.
- I permit KINDERMISSION to transport my child to parks and field trips and to walk through the neighborhood.
- I permit my child to play on the AEA campus and AEA playground under supervision.
- Please send us details of any food allergies your child has.
- I grant permission to take pictures and recordings of my child and I understand that they might be used for marketing purposes of KINDERMISSION.
- I acknowledge that only the parents and above mentioned adults are allowed to pick up my child. Otherwise KINDERMISSION will not release my child to leave the class and I may have to pay additional fees for extended care service.
- I acknowledge that a late pickup fee of $2 per minute will be charged.
- I acknowledge that a 30 day notice is required for cancellation and changes.
- I acknowledge that I have to pay the full month tuition fee in case of changes and cancellation.
- I acknowledge that make-up days and discounts for missing days are not possible.
- I acknowledge that KINDERMISSION has the right to terminate the agreement at any time under certain circumstances.
- I acknowledge that KINDERMISSION contractor and staff are not permitted to privately tutor KINDERMISSION students
- I acknowledge that KINDERMISSION can’t guarantee the days of enrollment due to student ratio.