KINDER MISSION Learning Center is a customized place to help students with distanced learning and to support working parents. We are focused on the student’s daily zoom classes and homework assignments. During their downtime or recesses, students are able to enjoy yoga with one of our own yoga teachers, playtime with the other students and also outside time and snacks.
- Homework support for Grades K – 5th Grade
- 5th-Graders DSD preparation support: writing, reading, comprehension help
- Focus on AEA curriculum
- Individual help for each student
- Activities, reading and Movies in German
- Physical activities: Yoga, sports, playing at the park, taking walks
Customized tutoring tailored to your child’s needs